Navy Seals Multi-gaming Clan Founded by KoKe$ and HellYeah!!!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:56 pm
ADMIRALS
-nS|KoKe$ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CAPTAINS
-nS|2BaDSoSaD
-nS|Holy Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-nS|Prime' Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-nS|REAPER
LIEUTENANTS
-nS|beni
-nS|CaptainTrips
-nS|D3U$
-nS|falco`
-nS|Harlon Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-nS|Joppi
-nS|Maddyn Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-nS|mang0 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
-nS|NanoBullet
-nS|RainbowDash
-nS|Rottje
-nS|Venom|2k
-nS|xenolith
-nS|Yazz
INACTIVES
-nS|FewBadDays
-nS|Fooz`
-nS|gh0st
-nS|Gwenayde
-nS|HellYeah!!!
-nS|Mockercraze
-nS|Molson
-nS|Wh!t3tOaD
Top posters
KoKe$
 
HellYeah!!!
 
Fooz
 
2BaD
 
Stephen
 
Molson
 
Holy
 
REAPER
 
Legit
 
Wh!t3tOaD!
 
Flag Counter
free counters
Free counters
Clan Allies

Share | 
 

 Gigahertz Application [Declined]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Name (in-game/real name):Matt is my irl name and Gigahertz is my in-game name.
Past names/aliases: EroS but i gave that name to my bro.
Age: 15
Country/GMT: Canada -5
How long have you played Urban Terror?: hmm on and off about 2 years?
Have you played competitively (if so, how many seasons, with which clan(s), in what league(s))?: Yes with a french clan known as Waz` and I was going to go viral with OmG too.
Past Clans (please specify why you left each clan): -|OmG|- tired of being a leader, -[.X-p.]- Died, [iP] died. Waz` died. 1up I left cause I quit urt.
Are you in another clan right now (if so, which clan)? I am in a zombies clan known as |NWIW|, its zombies only and its just with some of my buddies that were in 1up.
If you had to put a value on your skill level, how would you rate yourself (on a 1-10 scale)?: Depending on the game type, zombies about a 10, autos about an 8 (i need to work on it probs 7-Cool.
What is your preferred role/loadout in-game (auto/snipe, offense/defense, medkit/nades/laser)?: I prefer to be a sniper.
What days of the week are you available to play?: Weekends, mainly.
What hours of the day (in your timezone) do you normally play at?: During the day, im usually doing shit at night (12-6 ish).
Would you be able to attend clan practices on Saturdays and Sundays at 7:00PM GMT (ask if you need timezone conversion): Not Sundays most likely cause I have home hockey games then however saturdays could work.
What of yours would you say needs the most improvement (in-game)?: Autos as I have mentioned above.
Have you ever been banned from a server (if so, please state which server(s) and why you were banned)?: I have not.
What purpose does Urban Terror serve in your life (fun, competition, comradeship, all of the above)? Fun and I am naturally a competitive person so competitive as well.
For what reason(s) would you like to join -nS| ?: I have known a lot of you guys for a long time and you are amazing, I will have a hard time keeping up but I will get better eventually Smile.
Do you have a working mic (TS3 is required)?: Yes I have talked to you.
Any additional information you'd like to let us know: <3
Back to top Go down
2BaD

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Gl Giga!
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 pm

thanks Smile Ill need it
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Nice of you to decide upon your application to get in Navy Seals.

Good luck, mate. Make sure you're active in-game, on ts3 and on the website.
Hint: Try to be active in another topics besides your own app.

Again, nice to see you here Wink
Back to top Go down
HellYeah!!!
Admin
avatar

Posts : 681
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 20
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 pm

It is nice to see you apply. Good Luck. We will start the voting process shortly in the private section.
Back to top Go down
http://ns-clan.forumotions.net
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 pm

alright sounds good Smile. I just thought that I should give you guys a quick heads-up, this weekend I will be away for a hockey tournament as well as November 1-4 for another hockey tournament.
Back to top Go down
Molson

avatar

Posts : 397
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 19
Location : Canada,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Actually, we need to invite you before an application. I guess it's ok as long as you are active, friendly, not a troll, etc.. in the nexts weeks. We almost all know you anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1615
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Molson pretty much said it all. Normally we would have to invite you to make an application, as you already knew; however, in this situation, we will make an exception. We all know you pretty well, but still nowhere near as much as we would like to. Since we mainly scrim rather than pub or pug, we would need you to show up and scrim with us. I would also like to 1v1 you too really test your skill.

We will start the voting process kinda soon, but that will be on around 2 weeks time. We need to see your determination, dedication, maturity, and cohesiveness.

Best of luck, and we'll keep you updated as the process continues.
Back to top Go down
Stephen

avatar

Posts : 405
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 19
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:04 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:34 am

I actually totally forgot that you needed to be invited sorry guys :S
Back to top Go down
REAPER

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am

I can understand your hostility from past people, but this is a different situation, most of us know giga from a while ago, just get on ts3 at a specific time so we can clear the air. Calm the duck down Smile
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

OMG!

CAOS!!!!!!

I ain't gonna read this entire thing.
But..... big big mess.

Giga giga giga... u morron xD <3
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm

haha nano <3
Back to top Go down
IJustCantAim



Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 am

If he is funny for a while, then becomes annoying, it is Giga Razz
Joking !

Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 am

haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:44 pm

After a lot of thinking and consideration I have decided to withdraw my app and stay clanless. I just find it frustrating that I am unable to acquire the trust of you guys. It pisses me off.

I hope that we can still be friends guys I still love ya <3. I need to get my skill up too... I will re apply in the future.

Adios Amigos,

Giga
Back to top Go down
NanoBullet

avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:53 pm

If that's your decision, we just have to respect it.

You don't really have to decline the app just because you can't earn our trust. After that... uhmm... argument, it's hard for people to comprehend and figure out all the facts. You can stay active on the forums (besides your app, which is the only section in which you post something, most of the times), come to the ts3 to socialize with us.

But, again, if this is your fina decision, I wish you the best of luck in the future and don't simply leave us.... uhmm... (whispering) "don't leave me =( "
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 am

I will not leave bro dont worry Very Happy I just want to withdraw my app, I will try to get on teamspeak once in a while.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1615
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Gigahertz wrote:
After a lot of thinking and consideration I have decided to withdraw my app and stay clanless. I just find it frustrating that I am unable to acquire the trust of you guys. It pisses me off.

I hope that we can still be friends guys I still love ya <3. I need to get my skill up too... I will re apply in the future.

Adios Amigos,

Giga

Giga, as much as I love you, you're seriously in the wrong here.

Sure, you may go ahead and withdraw your app, but blaming us for not "trusting" you is out of line. There have been some suspicions about you lying about which clans you've been in and which clans you've applied to. I'm sure if you actually did have a brother who played this game seriously, you would be used to people being suspicious in the clans you apply to.

I'm tempted to make an extremely long post, displaying all the evidence we've acquired about you applying to other clans, lying about your age and your brother's age, etc, but it's a waste of time. Giga, I know a lot of liars, and I know the difference between a good liar and a bad liar. You are a typical bad liar. You lie so often that you frequently contradict yourself, you don't keep track of the different things you've said, and your stories are generally inconsistent with one another. I liked you a lot before (immaturity aside), but you've lost a lot of my respect.

You knew that we had an invitation only system, yet you wanted to speed up the process by posting an application publicly, since you thought we liked you enough. You avoided answering people's inquiries by writing small sentences in response because you were struggling to think of more lies to cover yourself. You even withdrew you app when we had a simple solution to this entire thing. We were just going to talk to you and your brother at the same time, how hard and frustrating can that be? Unless, maybe you don't have a brother, or maybe you have but he just doesn't play UrT seriously, if at all.

Essence really said it well. You've only dug yourself a bigger hole. You fall straight into every trap laid before you. I was even being merciful by trying to figure out a way to solve all of this despite all of the evidence and members against you.

What do you have to say for yourself? I'm seriously looking for reasons to like you, so please don't do the same pathetic thing that most guilty kids do: act all disconnected as if you don't give a shit. In fact, I would like to see you prove us wrong in some way, however doubtful that may be.
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 am

I dont understand when I have lied? typically I dont lie, at least I try not to as much as possible because then people dont trust you and you are frowned upon.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1615
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:10 pm

It's incredibly hard to believe you when your stories are inconsistent. On one forum, you've written that you gave EroS to your 11 year old brother (also that you're 16 years old), and on another one you write that you're 15 and you gave EroS to your brother who happens to be the same age as you. With all that said, there is further evidence of you applying to 1up with the name EroS, although you claim he's your brother who's the same age (you also said you share a steam account); however, I seriously doubt that your brother would want to share names and accounts with you. You're lying somewhere, and you're denying it. I thought you were better than that.
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 pm

well the 11 year old brother thing is my cousin and me being 16 well I think that TRY's forum was the first forum that I ever registered on and I didnt want other people to know what age I was... dont tell me that you have not done the same.
Back to top Go down
Legit

avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Gigahertz wrote:
well the 11 year old brother thing is my cousin and me being 16 well I think that TRY's forum was the first forum that I ever registered on and I didnt want other people to know what age I was... dont tell me that you have not done the same.

No, actually; I have never done the same. Why should age matter? It's how mature and respectful you are that matters. Look at how old Stephen is, and yet he's extremely mature and respectful to everyone, especially for his age.
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1615
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Gigahertz wrote:
well the 11 year old brother thing is my cousin and me being 16 well I think that TRY's forum was the first forum that I ever registered on and I didnt want other people to know what age I was... dont tell me that you have not done the same.

lol. Haven't done the same. And no, the forum is AwA forum, and you made the post somewhat recently. And about your "11 year old brother" being your cousin.... even harder to believe.
Back to top Go down
Legit

avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:23 pm

KoKe$ wrote:
It's incredibly hard to believe you when your stories are inconsistent. On one forum, you've written that you gave EroS to your 11 year old brother (also that you're 16 years old), and on another one you write that you're 15 and you gave EroS to your brother who happens to be the same age as you. With all that said, there is further evidence of you applying to 1up with the name EroS, although you claim he's your brother who's the same age (you also said you share a steam account); however, I seriously doubt that your brother would want to share names and accounts with you. You're lying somewhere, and you're denying it. I thought you were better than that.

I strongly agree with Kokes, you want to earn our trust and yet you keep lying and pushing people away. It's better to be completely honest now, than keep lying and burn your bridges. We would have loved to have you here, honestly, but with the way you're behaving; I'm certain that has changed.
Back to top Go down
Legit

avatar

Posts : 343
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Essence wrote:
KoKe$ wrote:
It's incredibly hard to believe you when your stories are inconsistent. On one forum, you've written that you gave EroS to your 11 year old brother (also that you're 16 years old), and on another one you write that you're 15 and you gave EroS to your brother who happens to be the same age as you. With all that said, there is further evidence of you applying to 1up with the name EroS, although you claim he's your brother who's the same age (you also said you share a steam account); however, I seriously doubt that your brother would want to share names and accounts with you. You're lying somewhere, and you're denying it. I thought you were better than that.

I strongly agree with Kokes, you want to earn our trust and yet you keep lying and pushing people away. It's better to be completely honest now, than keep lying and burn your bridges. We would have loved to have you here, honestly, but with the way you're behaving; I'm certain that has changed.

Also, think about this Giga. If you are to continue lying, and months go by and you finally get into a clan you really like, what if that clan finds out that you lied about who you were? Do you honestly think they'll want you in the clan any longer? No, they'll get rid of you as soon as possible.

Why not just be honest with us? It'll save you and us A LOT of trouble in the future.
Back to top Go down
Stephen

avatar

Posts : 405
Join date : 2012-03-22
Age : 19
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Essence wrote:
Gigahertz wrote:
well the 11 year old brother thing is my cousin and me being 16 well I think that TRY's forum was the first forum that I ever registered on and I didnt want other people to know what age I was... dont tell me that you have not done the same.

No, actually; I have never done the same. Why should age matter? It's how mature and respectful you are that matters. Look at how old Stephen is, and yet he's extremely mature and respectful to everyone, especially for his age.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nickelodeon-Memes/262231577213942
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Essence I have not lied yet... honestly I dont really care anyway...
Back to top Go down
KoKe$
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1615
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 23
Location : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Gigahertz wrote:
Essence I have not lied yet... honestly I dont really care anyway...

What did I say? Please don't act like every guilty kid by acting like you don't give a shit. First you deny lying when you have obviously lied, then you act like you don't give a shit. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:44 pm

mmk if that is how you want it fare enough... you win gg
Back to top Go down
Gigahertz



Posts : 68
Join date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:49 pm

Wow thats taking it far... whatever Ill go solo then, do what you wish. I dont understand why all of a sudden after I decide to go clanless for a bit that you get so agressive. Do as you chose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gigahertz Application [Declined]   

Back to top Go down
 
Gigahertz Application [Declined]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Beto's application
» death knight application ( blood elf)
» DETH application
» Survivor: Oh Craps (Application/Rules/Description)
» Application for Petrified, Hail to the Sendori

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team -nS| :: Team -nS| Forum :: Application Archive-
Jump to: