Posts : 679
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 19
Location : New Jersey
|Subject: Clan Rules! Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:26 pm|| |
These are the rules members and applicants must follow:1. If you get caught hacking on any server under any name: Permanent Ban
2. If you are unsatisfactorily disrespectful to your leader(s) or Co Leader(s):
3. Double-clanning is allowed as long as any other clans aren't competing in the same division of any tournament as -nS|. There is no limit to how many clans you are in, as long as you are at least somewhat active in this one. Loyalty is key. There is no consequence for double-clanning while in a clan in the same division: you would have to choose which clan to stay in.
4. Respect all members and clan friends (Be nice and don't kick from online servers for no reason). If you don't respect our members and friends: Warning
5. Watch your behavior in-game. Don't try to offend other players (unless they really ask for it ) and don't teamkill. If you do: Warning
6. Do not spam on the forum. Try not to double-post, but if you do it's not a big problem. However, if you go out of your way to 'troll' people by spamming: Ban from the Forum
7. Trolling and other offensive nonsensical posts that are in public sections of the forum will not be tolerated. If you troll and if you persist to do so: Warning or ban from forum, as appropriate
8. All members must have TeamSpeak 3 installed and must make an effort to connect to -nS| TS3 whenever online.
9. In official matches or scrims, don't show and disrespect to the opponent. Use your best manners. If not: Warning
The warning system: You get 3 warnings. After the THIRD warning: We will no longer tolerate your actions; you will be kicked from the clan.
Please follow these rules. If there is anything that you think should be added to the rules list, post a New Topic in the Members Section saying "Rules Amendment Proposal"
Thank you for your cooperation,